Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bath time is a BIG hit in our house!

For the past week +, Ryan has been traveling for work.  Now that he's home, I'm sure bath time will be a little shorter, but when he's gone, we spend AT LEAST 30 minutes playing in the water.  Jillian loves it.  Liv loves it.  I love it!

Here's sweet Jillian... so happy and being "Ariel Jillian" in the water:
My girlfriend Natalie came over, so Jilli was hamming it up for her:
Recently, Ryan and I taught Jillian how to make, "I love you" fingers:
If you touch all three fingertips together, we say "ding!"  Jillian loves it:
A little snuggle with my silly girl:
I was bouncing Liv to make her smile, and Jillian wanted a turn too:
I guess you're never too big for a good bounce!  Happy Girl:
Oops!  Almost forgot one of sweet Liv since all her photos are on her baby blog:

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Jillian is so sweet, her laughing pics are infectious and I laughed out loud. Great captured moments!

The Cook said...

ohhh I love these pictures best. so cute.