Lately, there's been so much going on that I want to share! However, we've been so busy DOING the aforementioned stuff, that I have not had time to share it!
Then, there's moments like tonight that end up trumping posts I had planned. I just have to document this stuff as it happens (like the Beatles songs she's making up) or we're sure to forget it as time goes on.
So, that being said:
Tonight at bedtime, Ryan and I were tucking Jillian in. At night she is allowed to pick two books to take into bed with her. When she asks for more, we tell her, "nope, just two books because you are two years old." She often looks forward to when she "is three and can have THREE books at bed time." ;)
Tonight she said:
"When I'm three, I can have three books in my bed."
That's right Jillian.
"And, when I'm four, I can have four books!!!....
Hey! When I'm ALL the numbers, I can have ALL the books!!!!!!!"
Oh boy was she excited!! We just love watching her connect the dots!
Here's a photo of Jillian with two of her favorite books right now:
4 comments:
Holy Moly! I don't think your kiddos could be any cuter! Love ya!
Tell Jillian that more tutus are on their way soon!
I just love the boots with the tutu!
Hey Nancy! I love it when life is too good for time to blog about it!! Love the pics!
Oh and I posted results, just for you! :)
Post a Comment