Saturday, January 1, 2011

'Tis the Season for LOTS of Photos!

Here I am again, with a group of links for photos.  There's no better way to describe how busy this time of year is!  Lots of fun, and lots of photos!

So, here's the group of links:

Nancy's Birthday
Ballet With Daddy
New Years Eve
New Years Day

And here's some highlights from each set.

My birthday:

What a great day we had.  Despite some snow fall that ended up keeping my parents on the West coast instead of being here for a visit (big bummer!) we opened gifts, spent time as a family, and went to Melting Pot for dinner.  YUM!




Ballet
Since Ryan is on a "staycation" he was able to come watch Jillian at ballet.  Check out Liv...  I think she's getting ready.  Sassy baby.



New Years Eve

We hung out with some local friends and had a great time.  We did an early "ball drop" for the girls and got an adorable video of their celebration.  I'll share that soon- it's precious.  The last photo in this group is Jillian playing with sparklers- fun!




New Years Day

And finally, photos from today.  We got the girls dressed up and went out for brunch to start off our 2011.  This next year is going to be a crazy one for our family, but we're looking forward to all the changes, and excited for what's in store!




Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the girls' matching dresses!! I bought some, too!! Great minds think alike, right?

Traci