On Friday night we had our last night in the house... The house we brought all three of our babies home to. It's a little sad, but man, we're on an adventure.
Because: You might think our first night at the new place would have been Saturday, but alas. Let's just say I've never been so glad to have a friend away at the beach for a week. Her family left, our family moved in. Oh boy. Yup- we're essentially homeless right now, but about as comfortable as homelessness can be thanks to our wonderful friends! Thanks guys!!!
I hope to be sharing some photos of the kids on their first night in their NEW rooms soon, but for now, here's Thursday night in the old house... Friday we slept there without any furniture/beds at all! Lots of blankets and air mattresses!
The next morning the guys came to load the boxes which had been packed on Thursday. They were crazy to watch, and Jillian was thrilled to photograph the whole thing. I have lots of fun photos she took. It's so cute to see the whole event through her eyes... See Jillian in the lower right hand corner of this pic? She's sitting in her "picture taking chair" out of the way of all the chaos...
And, the next morning before we did the final walk through and exchange of the keys, the girls sat on "the big rock" and ate donuts.
Quick rinse to remove donut mess, and that was it. No more Bowie house. Sniff Sniff.
Fingers crossed for more photos SOON of us in the new-to-us place!
Nancy
4 comments:
Oh man, how sad I was to leave our first house. I remember it well, and I only brought one baby home there. Prayers that you will get to go to your new home soon! Cute documenting, and great attitude, as always! You are a mama after my own heart. You know, with a lot less public complaining! ~smile~
I will miss the Bowie house! Love your goodbye post and the pictures.
I also really love the new family pic on the blog header.
Love you all and thanks for keeping me and everyone else in the loop!
TTYS XOXOX Mar
Aww, I thought I was going to cry looking at the pictures :( DON'T GO! Haha! I love Jillian's facial expressions with her in the chair taking pictures, so cute!
How exciting! (and sad) I can't wait to see pics! Could Jillian be any more adorable in these pictures?? I wanna see her picture-taking skills! :)
Post a Comment