Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Fall!


The leaves are changing, the air is crisp...  Ah!  My favorite time of year!  Except maybe Spring... that's pretty awesome too :)

Hope you're out there enjoying it!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Such a lovely family! xoxoxo. Love the girls' shirts :-)

Jessica said...

beautiful pic! can u tell me where u bought the girls' boots? have been looking for boots for my 5yr old and those look perfect. :) thx.

Nancy said...

Thanks Natalie!

Jessica- I bought Jillian's last year at tj maxx and my mom found Liv's on sale over the summer at a Walmart in las Vegas! Lol, not much help I suppose! Good luck boot shopping!!!!

Auntie Mip said...

Nancy,

You have a beautiful family. What a precious picture. As always...thank you Ryan for your service. I am forever grateful!

Nancy said...

"auntie mip"

Thank you for your comments! It's always nice to hear from people who are following our family on this crazy journey we're on!!

All the best,

Nancy

Tiffany said...

LOVE this picture! How come your kids are so dang cute!? Oh ya...probably cuz you their parents are too!
I love Fall and we are enjoying it over here too! Its going by way too quickly!

krueth said...

How fun to watch the CBS Evening news tonight and see Ryan on there talking about his Live Day! Hard to believe its been 6 years that I have been following your site. I dont' even remember who asked for prayers for Ryan but I went to your site and have prayed and continued to enjoy reading your post's and seeing Ryan heal and watching your family grow! Wendy