Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!



The story behind the picture:

I hurt my shoulder... not sure what's going on but I had to put the camera down between photos it was hurting so bad.

I watched cooking shows with Jillian during 'quiet time' and almost went out to the store to buy nice ingredients to make a fantastic meal for our family but ended up serving everyone bean burritos for dinner instead.  Although, I did make my own flour tortillas which turned out pretty nicely.  I even made a heart shaped one for Jillian.

I hosted a play date at the house today for some new friends in the area.  It was nice to get to know some new people but a little bit exhausting due to my shoulder.

Tonight I have about 1 million things to do online but my computer is so full of photos I had to stop and move pictures around so it would work properly.

Ryan had roses delivered for me today (very pretty!) but aside from that (and a gift the girls gave him this morning) we are pretending Valentine's Day is this coming Friday.  I thought I had a couple simple things for the girls but I guess my order was not recorded properly?!  Argh.  Oh well.  Also, Ryan overheard me telling a friend of mine what I got him for Valentine's Day so I'm thinking a few extra days for him to forget won't hurt.  Ha!  Why Friday?  Because that's when something Ryan ordered for me will arrive.  I guess we are Valentine slackers this year!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Nancy

1 comment:

Auntie Mip said...

Best picture ever! That tie, oh my goodness, that tie. I cannot stop smiling!

Happy Valentine's Day to your lovely family!