Test: I'm thinking about making our blog private, and I'm wondering if people who are subscribed to get updates will still get them if I change that setting? Let me know...
Awesome Art:
Jillian took an art class every Tuesday this school year. She then attended a one week summer art camp with the same teacher. Today she brought home her work from this week and the piece below is my all time favorite she has done so far. It's a really large sheet of paper, folded in the middle. The top half is a city skyline, the bottom half is the reflection of the buildings in the water. SUPER cool! It's so nice looking.
In addition to the reflections, you'll see that Jillian decided to add a few boats in the water. When I asked her about them she told me these boats were, "bringing money to this country because the people who lived there did not have enough money." She also told me, "there were more boats coming to help also." She calls those bags, "Cents bags."
Do you see the little bags of money in the boats labeled with a $? I love this kid.
1 comment:
I don't think she could be any cuter!!
Post a Comment