Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm a slacker...

I know, I know... I have not updated in quite awhile now. Things have been a little busy on our end. For the past week, my Grandma (Mom's Mom) Mary was here at the house playing DC tourist with Jillian and I. We had so much fun looking around and took tons of photos along the way. I thought I would share a few:

On the first day Grandma was in town we had "baby day". Our day started at the library for story time, and then we had a play date (about 12 babies!) over in the afternoon. It was a blast.
We saw lots of great things in DC while she visited too. The photo of the three of us is in front of the Botanical Gardens.
Of course we needed to stroll around Annapolis too, so this was the perfect chance for Grandma to feed Jilli some peach frozen yogurt. Yum!
When Jillian got sick of being strapped into her stroller on the metro, we decided to let her climb around a little bit. Everything was going just fine until she saw her reflection in the window glass and tried to kiss the baby (ie- lick a wall on the metro- YUCK!!!!!)
And finally, the last photo of the two of us was our Friday night date to The Melting Pot. We stuffed ourselves silly on the cheese and chocolate courses. Delicious!!!

3 comments:

Household6 said...

WHAT?! You went to the Melting Pot without me?!

Looks like you had a great time with Gramma Mary.

H

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! The one of Jilli and Grandma on the swing is a keeper for sure.

Glad the Dad's are heading your way so you be forced to do a blog on their visit as well ;)

XOX Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!