My friend Heather turned me onto a free photo editing site some time ago. It's called PICNIC
and their slogan is "photo editing made fun." They are SO right! I highly suggest checking out the site, and working with some of your photos on there.
Here is a photo I took of Jillian yesterday with a matte and border added:

And here is a photo I posted awhile ago that I tweaked... I changed the shadowing so that the background is very dark, and turned it black and white (while leaving her eyes blue). Pretty snazzy if you ask me:

5 comments:
love, love, love that site and your pics....
good gracious between that last picture and the one you showed me from the day she was sitting on that rock...she's looking quite sultry!!
What a cutie...
Love,
H
Quite snazzy! I can't wait to play with picnic!
Don't you just love that site? You can do so many cool things! And of course, Jillian's as cute as could be!
Wow, that's cool! I have never heard of that site...I will have to check it out! Your pictures look great! :)
I am such a bad friend. I love the matching shorts for the kids. I have such a mommy brain right now. The kids owre them this weekend and they looked so dang cute. I will get around to thank you notes at some point. :) How about an update...I would love to see that darling girl of yours.
Post a Comment