Friday, November 14, 2008

QUICK grits???

Just in case it is unclear to you in any way, the QUICK part of these grits, refers only to the cooking of them, not the cleaning up...


"What Mommy?  You were on the phone... you told me to go play..."
"I'm getting some mixed messages here... first you look surprised/mad, then you grab the camera...  I guess this was a good idea after all!"
Oh baby, how I love you...  

7 comments:

Household6 said...

I wonder who you were talking too....hmmm...

H

Anonymous said...

Tactile exploration, right?!

Tiffany said...

LOVE the bottom picture :) The look on her face is adorable! :)

Marilyn Eve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn Eve said...

Glad to see Jillian is inventing new tasks for you... cause your not busy enough, right?

She just keeps getting cuter!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable way to make grits!

Anonymous said...

So cute~ I will have to remember this when Isabelle starts walking on her own! Great pictures I can not stop smiling!