Since the weather has been a little chilly lately, we've been doing a lot of indoor playing. Here are a couple of photos of our fun family block building. You should know it is a miracle I was able to get a photo of Jillian by the tower without it turning into a picture of Jillian under the tower. In regards to blocks, we call her baby-zilla. She's not so good at building yet, but she sure does get a kick out of demo!
Ryan hiding behind Jillian and our huge tower:
Oh and P.S.- About the last post. No sillies... just a special gift for the first snow. :)
5 comments:
SO cute!
PS. I was thinking the same thing when I read the other comments... once a season snow gift, sounds like a tradition to me ;)
PPS. In 24 hours I will be on my way to the airport...
you are making me feel/look like a bad Mom, STOP IT!
H
You are all a bunch of kids!
How fun!
I have to say... Jillian's perfect, double "number ones" are quite impressive ;)
That is the biggest block tower I have ever seen! Jillian is just too cute. Wishing you the best.
Teresa B. - Joe's mom
Post a Comment