To see all our photos from the beach, click HERE!
On Saturday afternoon, Ryan, the girls and I headed to Ocean City for two nights. We had not been out there yet, so we were anxious to check it out since it's only about 2.5 hours from our house.
It was great!
Here is the whole gang on the beach:
Ryan and Jillian watching the waves:
We forgot the beach toys, but it didn't matter. Jillian could just play in the sand for hours.
Our very own little mermaid:

Sweet Daddy:
Crazy, happy girl:
My favorite people:
Have I mentioned how much I love this little face?:
Like father like daughter?! Just kidding!:
And, she's out:
Shhhhh!!!
Since Liv fell asleep on Ryan right after she got out of her bath, and I didn't want to wake her up to put on a diaper, we decided to play it safe and she took a much needed two hour nap in the bathtub. HA!
We really enjoyed ourselves, and can't wait for another chance to go back!
2 comments:
Looks like a fabulous weekend! I love Jillian's 'shhhh' face.
Amazing! I love the bathtub idea, will definitely keep that in mind!
What great pictures, what a great trip!
Post a Comment