Click HERE to see all the photos from today!!!
We were out at the new house on Friday to check the progress and were SO impressed with the rear addition walls/roof being up. Since we've had some delays, we knew some of the crew was going to work over the weekend, but we had no idea they would spend all day yesterday (despite HORRIBLE weather) framing the inside of the master bedroom. When we walked into the house today and the rear of the house had been removed so you could walk through to the addition, I was beyond shocked. It actually took me a good bit of time to get my bearings and understand just how much had been done in the past 48 hours. We are thrilled. It's really starting to look like a 3D model of what was on our paper plans!!! -smile-
Today is a beautiful sunny day and we hung out at the house for a bit and watched as they progressed on the side addition, and then headed for lunch and our first Rita's Ice Cream of the season. What a great day!!!

1 comment:
I know this is an older post. I'm catching up on my Kules. lol. I so want some Ritas. mmmm mmm!
Post a Comment