Friday, April 22, 2011

More progress!!!

Just a few days later and now our living room is framed out!  Those two long windows will be on each side of the couch:


This is how the addition of that room looks from the rear.  The open portion of the wall will all be french doors/extra glass to provide lots of natural light.  From that room to the end of the green in this picture will be decking:


We moved around some stuff while we were there, and Jillian was happy to find a few great big earthworms!


And, Ryan's Dad Jay is here to spend some time with our family and celebrate Easter AND Ryan's 30th birthday this weekend.  What fun!


More to come soon, I'm sure!  To check out the rest of the pictures (the hallway to the rear is framed now as well as the doors to the girls rooms) CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It's so awesome. I want the full story about how you knew to take this small house and make it such an amazing dream home. I can't WAIT to see your finished product. Any luck getting your CURRENT amazing house sold. You have such vision. I love it! Hope you are feeling good, progress, progress, everywhere progress! :) XO