Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's something new every day...

Her walking is just a little wobbly (because she had just gotten up from a nap) but I think her climbing skills are top knotch!

I had to add this video as well to show off how fast she can walk when she's inside and fully awake. She's pretty fast, even when she gets distracted by a ball... :)

We quickly went from a wobbly little walker, to a little girl that strolls around the entire house. Aside from times where it is necessary (like to crawl under the table) Ryan and I have noticed that Jillian is walking all the time! She can even walk out the front door and to the car door when we are headed somewhere. As a result, we have been trying harder to get her used to wearing shoes. She's getting better and better at it, and thanks to Kelly and Emily, she has lots of shoes to choose from!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jillian has become quite the active little one! It brings back memories... trying to keep up with busy girls... up the slide...quite the exercise regime.

travis said...

Growing up right in front of everyones eyes no matter where you live. simply amazing. great videos. I think thats the bowling ball she got for her birthday right? And I love how she bangs her hand on the window cus i have video of that too. but now she is walking to the window and not using it to prop her up.
I miss you guys and wish i could be out there to see this in action. I was thinking about what marilyn was doing to keep in touch and getting a web cam. Ill let you know when i get it so we can set up a time for us to all "hang out" maybe have dinner together or something. :) Well I just wanted to say hi and another great post as always. I will have a great weekend just for the simple fact that i got to see jillian climb up that slide. awesome! okay guys bye for now!

Marilyn Eve said...

Aww... Jillian has the best Auntie and Uncle any little lady could ask for :)