Thursday, July 17, 2008

A quick rinse in the sink...

Such a classic baby moment... a rinse in the kitchen sink.

Almost every morning, Jillian gets a quick bath after she eats breakfast. Usually, I have her eat in just a diaper to cut down on stains/laundry. It's perfect right now while the weather is not cold.

She really likes playing with the water, and usually drinks a good bit while playing. She likes to try to lick the stream while it passes by her face. I'm pretty sure she has picked that move up from Peanut.


Splish Splash:I LOVE being in the water:
Sneaky baby face:
So innocent... Perhaps I can just sneak up on the water from around the back...
Ahh! It still sprayed me right in the face! So silly:

4 comments:

Household6 said...

You need to take that baby for her first big girl hair cut. Get that mop shaped. How cute would those pictures be!! She is so stinkin' cute!!

Anonymous said...

She reminds me of her cousin Ty... a mischievious (spell that?!) look.

Tiffany said...

Okay, that "sneaky baby face" picture is the cutest face Jillian has ever made. Seriously. I love it! ;)

Meagan Shaw said...

Agreed! The "Sneaky Baby Face" is hilarious! I love it.