Today we went out to a tulip garden and had a wonderful time taking photos, and having a picnic. The weather was beautiful, and my little photo models were (for the most part) fairly willing to oblige my crazy picture taking. -smile- Here are a few I liked, but there are LOTS of fun ones (including a few outtakes I could not help but keep) to see if you click HERE.
Happy Spring!!!! Just for fun... if you want to see how much the girls have grown since this outing last year, click HERE and HERE!



4 comments:
Great photos and I love the new banner!
The tulip garden seems so beautiful, I'm a bit bummed that my trips to MD never align with the perfect buds... I'll have to plan for 2012 :)
XOXO Mar
ha ha, love the one of Jilli up in the tree!! So cute!!! Your girls are the most photogenic little girls ever! Happy Easter weekend! ;)
Tulips are my absolute favorite flower!! I"m so jealous you have a tulip garden close by...and that your pictures turned out AWESOME!! your girls are too adorable! :)
Traci
Your girls are so sweet! That looks like such a fun outing!
Post a Comment