Friday, October 22, 2010

A couple random photos...

The other day we had "Classroom Day" for our MOMS Club, and were learning about a variety of things including the color silver. Of course I had to pull out these silver boots I found over the summer at Children's Place for $4. Awesome deal, and although they are a little big for Liv, she didn't seem to mind. One of the other Moms commented that she was ready for a KISS concert. Rock on!


I took this photo of Jillian at her request. Here's the conversation:

Jillian: "Mommy, take my picture outside with this sweet baby."
Me: "Sure babe, but go wash your face first- you're a mess."
Jillian: "Oh, that's okay Mommy. You'll still like the picture even if my face is messy. I'll look right at the camera and smile."
Me: "Okay silly face."

And, that's how you end up with a cute photo of Jillian, with a little extra on her chin...


3 comments:

Marilyn Eve said...

I love both these pics! Your little ladies are so, so adorable... a fact I know you're already aware of!

Dreaming and wishing for the next time I get to see them in person.

Lots of Love!

Tiffany said...

lol, she is hilarious!

Jenny said...

YES!